.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Monday, September 09, 2013

 

Jupiter, Mars and the Crescent Moon, 3 September 2013

The almost line up of Jupiter, Mars and the crescent Moon on September 3, 2013. Taken with a Canon IXUS at 400 ASA. You will need to click to embiggen to see the dot that is Mars properly (just above the palm tree).Close up of Mars and the crescent Moon on September 3, 2013. You still really need to embiggen this to see the dot that is Mars.  Taken with a Canon IXUS at 400 ASA.

As I was completely clouded out for both of the Venus-Moon massings, I though I'd post something from the recent past that I didn't get around to previously. This is from September 3, I was clouded out for the main Jupiter-Mars-Moon line-up, but I caught this the day after.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?