.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Wednesday, May 04, 2011

 

Have a Try of the Virtual Sky

My Blog Brother Stuart has produced a wonderful piece of code, the Virtual Sky that allows you to embed a live view of the sky in your web/blog pages with no additional widget or apps installed. It is customisable, scrollable and all things good (try running your mouse over the embedded bit in this page). The instruction on the introduction page look scary, but the customisation form makes setting them up a snap. The window below shows the sky pretty much as I see it from my back yard (without the houses and trees of course).

Labels:


Comments:
Thankyou so much for posting the Virtual Sky. I have included it on my blog. It was what I have been looking for.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?