.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tuesday, September 04, 2007

 

More Lunar Eclipse Images




















Well, I got my photos of the Lunar Eclipse back. They were a little bit dissapointing. The vast majority were grossly over exposed. The projection setup I used for my 4" scope was a barlow lens in the T-adaptor, and this produced a much larger, diffuser image compared to the set-up for the 8" scope (25 mm lens in T-adaptor), so when I used the 4" scope timings I was used to, and everything came out much brighter. Bleah. Focus was also a surprising problem, as the imgaes looked pretty crisp in the focusser (but then, they were so over exposed who knows!). Still, I have a couple of nice pictures to complement the mobile phone images on the night.

Labels: , ,


Comments:
Hi there! I found your blog through google-ing on planets and stars. I don't know much about the stars and how to identify. Would be great to know if anywhere in SA has a community I can join to gain more knowledge and experience in this field. :) Thanks!
 
.

hi

I've redesigned my ghostNASA blog and changed its purpose from a "virtual Space Agency" to a place where publish my opinions about Space

http://www.ghostnasa.com/

do you want to exchange a blog roll's link with my blog?

gaetano marano

.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?